CLOSED – RideCBR's 12th Contest – $50 Ebay Card

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions CLOSED – RideCBR's 12th Contest – $50 Ebay Card

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR.com has a new contest online now.

As usual, this contest only costs RideCBR Points to enter. As the riding season gets underway for most members, i’ve decided that rather than give a bike specific product out, RideCBR is going to give away a $50.00 Ebay Gift Card. This way the winner can choose something that they need for their specific situation.

eb

You can enter up to 25 entries into this contest. Each entry costs 100 RideCBR Points. You can view your RideCBR points on the homepage or your profile. If you need more points, just participate on RideCBR.com, or consider donating to support RideCBR at http://www.ridecbr.com/donate

This contest is over. Congratulations @joekr !

Please make sure you share this page, as well as this contest with other CBR owners on Facebook and Twitter. Also, if you haven’t already, please “like” RideCBR on Facebook here: http://www.Facebook.com/RideCBR

Good Luck All!

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

It’s not allowing me to use my points to enter…

I tried entering like 10 times ( yeah, I wanted 10 chances as I really want to upgrade my brake lines and this would pay for about half… ) and it just keeps kicking back…

EDIT…

I looked at the points part and see that it is showing entries…

I’m so confused…. LOL

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

awesome!! More great stuff!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@joekr and everyone else.. there was an error with our contest system and the new improvements we recently made to RideCBR.. it’s been fixed now and your total tickets and entries show correctly now.

Everyone should be able to enter.

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@admin said:
    @joekr and everyone else.. there was an error with our contest system and the new improvements we recently made to RideCBR.. it’s been fixed now and your total tickets and entries show correctly now.

Everyone should be able to enter.

Thank you sir…

Now…everyone else back off… this one is mine… LOL

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good luck guys.. should be interesting seeing that anyone can use it rather than it being bike specific.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bump for entries.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CLOSED – RideCBR's 12th Contest – $50 Ebay Card’ is closed to new replies.