CLOSED: RideCBR’s 14th Giveaway – Sportbike Light Kit

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions CLOSED: RideCBR’s 14th Giveaway – Sportbike Light Kit

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of spdygak spdygak 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Enter RideCBR.com’s 14th Point Giveaway Contest. Our contests are completely run on RideCBR Points which you can earn by participating in our online community. This time around, we’ve giving away a sweet Million Color light kit.This kit is small enough to mount on your Honda Sportbike, and big enough to provide enough light to really show off your bike in style.

Simply enter your RideCBR points for your chance to win!

Giveaway Product Image:

Giveaway Product Description:

Million Color Mini Motorcycle Lighting Kit includes six 4 inch flexible tubes featuring 15 preset solid colors, as well as multiple lighting modes. This motorcycle lighting kit features 18 SMD LEDs for extremely bright and vibrant color modes. Light up your sportbike in style with this easy to install kit. Includes a wireless key control box so you don’t have to install switches on your bike.

Giveaway Product Features:

18 Surfaced Mounted RGB LEDs, Six 4 Inch Flexible Tubes — Mini USB Connections for Extremely Easy Install, Slim, Easily Hidden Control Box — 4 Button Wireless Remote — 15 Solid Color Modes Include: Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, Purple, and Teal — 2 Color Cycle Modes — 2 Strobing Modes, 2 Fading Modes, and 1 Flashing Mode — Sound Activation Mode — Strips are .35 of an Inch in Depth — Power Wires Included (2) 1.5 Feet, (2) 3 Feet, and (2) 5 Feet — Expandable to Include 72 LEDs or 24 Four Inch Tubes — Installation Hardware and Instructions — One Year Limited Warranty.

Giveaway Start/End Dates:

Start Date: 1/4/14 @ 2:00PM EST

Closing Date: 2/31/14 @ 10:00PM EST

Draw Date: 3/1/14 @ 10:00PM EST

Giveaway Prize Schedule:

1st Place = Sportbike Mini Light Kit

Runner Up = 2,000 RideCBR Points

2nd Runner Up = 1,000 RideCBR Points

RideCBR Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:

1. You cannot buy entries. You must use your RideCBR.com points. You can earn them for free by participating on our site.

2. The drawing is randomly selected by the system. I do not pick the winner. Please do not PM me asking and begging to win because you really need this. (Yes, this happens.)

3. If any member is found spamming the forum, community, etc just to gain points for a contest, you will be warned. If it continues, you will be banned. I have no tolerance for people abusing the system just to take advantage of generosity.

Questions/Issues/Donations:

Please mention me (@admin) on RideCBR, email me with the contact page, or post on the Forum. New point system is now online as most have noticed, this is our first contest on the new system. If you see anything strange, let me know.

Also, consider donating to RideCBR.com to support our contests and constant community improvements. We give 1,000 points per $10 donation as a thank you.

Good luck all!

TO ENTER – CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GIVEAWAY PAGE

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

This is fun! Now I didn’t see where you ener on FB or twitter. Are we not doing that on this new platform? @admin

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Nope.. please share or spread via Facebook. I’ve also boosted the post on facebook to CBR owners, hopefully it brings in some new members. No direct share feature for more entries on the new platform.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bump for entries.

29 entries already entered.

How many you got? :)

Profile photo of shoichirohonda
    shoichirohonda
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Awesome contest!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

BUMPPPP!!!! Get your points in!

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Would love those lights on my bike, but its totally illegal up here and the boys in blue are enforcing it. Damn!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Enter the contest anyway. Throw them on your bike and just don’t use them when riding. More of a show thing anyway :-)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Roughly a couple weeks left on this. Get your points in.

:bump:

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Random bump for entries.

Profile photo of bobby
    bobby
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I am trying my hardest. Spending a lot of my hard earned points. If you saw my m109r then you know I love led lights on my bike!!! Great contest.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good luck @bobby!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Congratulations to @spdygak who won this contest! We had a technical error which allowed more than one person to place on the top 3. @spdygak solidified the win with first and second place drawn in the random drawing.

@spdygak Send me your contact info for the package.. it’ll look awesome on the new bike!

Congrats and thanks all for participating.
    We will have a lot more contests on here this summer.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin I would like to defer my win of the LEDs for the person that is either next or if you can determine who spent the most points or whatever you see fit. I have a great set of LEDs already. I’ll just take the points for second :wink:

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks @spdygak – That’s an honorable thing to do since you already have them.

I appreciate the honesty. Working on awarding.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@spdygak took 1st and 2nd place.. Third place went to a member that has deleted their account on their own and is no longer eligible to win as they are not an active member..

The 4th place winner is @kewlbreeze who is now the winner of this contest!

@kewlbreeze – Send me your info and we’ll get this out to you.

Thanks again @spdygak.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No way! This isn’t an early April Fools joke, right? Love this place.
    Thanks @admin I’ll send the info now before anyone changes their mind.
    Even though this wasn’t technically a win I’m still counting a 4th place gifted win as a win lol
    And big thanks for the donation @spdygak :bow:

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Glad you can use them man!! Congrats @kewlbreeze

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.