Parts, parts and more parts

RideCBR.com Forums Aftermarket Part Discussion Parts, parts and more parts

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of htown htown 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fatalcycles
    fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey everyone, We got this cool invite to join your forum. So now we just wanted to drop a line in here to tell you all about us.

I bought a bike a couple years ago and laid it down learning to ride. I went to the suzuki dealership to purchase a new upper fairing. After I paid them $500 I got my brand new upper and 2 weeks later got cocky and wrecked again. I bought Sharkskinz fairings, had them custom painted to match the Alstare Race Scheme with the actual Sticker kit from Italy. I had to pay $300 for one pint of Alstare Yellow alone. That kit has 4 unique colors. That kit lasted me awhile till I met Palomar Mountain in SoCal and my friend met my rear end. When I came back from Iraq I decided to start a company that would allow other riders to fix their bikes and get quality parts. Through trial and tribulations I finally found a manufacturer that will listen to me and use US standard in their manufacturing process.

In June we will open our shop in Titusville and we will change the aftermarket fairing community. Here is a picture of what we will be doing, it’s not airbrush, looks better and is cheaper than airbrush and will give you the opportunity to customize your bike for show or ride.

If you need anything for your bike we can still help you out. Everything from spools to fairings.

Check us out on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/Fatal.Cycles.Workshop or our website http://www.FatalCycles.com the site is messed up right now and we are working on a new one. Send us a message and we’ll get right back to you. Ride safe – FC

fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Got any discounts on 05-06 600rr fairing sets? :)

fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I can give you a discount if you want to do a review.

atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I can make that happen. Message me with prices.

fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

With the discount $680 and that’s to your door. What kind of paint scheme do you want?

atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Could you send me a rendering of your white repsol kit with no decals(except the normal honda and 600rr stickers) and the silver parts outlined in back (like on the nose fairing) and silver honda stickers on the lower fairings instead of the NKG, RK Mich…etc..? The link below is the img I get inspiration from.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=383193225037292&set=a.335666636456618.76292.128375043852446&type=3&theater

fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I will have my graphic designer work on something for you. Give him a couple of days to get something together.

atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

sure thing.

Profile photo of steria
    steria
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

It would be awesome if the final design would hit this thread (Denver and ATX600rr).

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey Denver. If you guys are willing to do any parts giveaways, we can promote your shop on the front page as we grow larger. Message me for more info. We’ve reached 50 members in less than week, and more on the way. Good luck with your shop!! Thanks for joining.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Fatal Cycles is sponsoring our first contest with a set of levers for your bike. Save your RideCBR points, it will start on or around May 1st!

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Those fairings look sick!

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

nice fairings, Im still in need of that tribal orange upper cowl man!!!!! you gonna give me a better price if I do a review?! lol

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I would live to do a review but im broke so I can’t :(

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR will be doing official reviews in the future of a bunch Fatal Cycles gear in the upcoming months.

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

well if I could some how do a review for parts let me know I would live too.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

We’ll be doing reviews for my personal bike which will turn into a show bike to represent RideCBR.com at shows. If we get parts to review that aren’t bikes we have available to test ourselves, then we’ll go to established forum members for our RideCBR reviews, and you’ll keep the part in exchange for a shit load of pictures, install guide, and full detailed review.

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Sounds good put me on the list.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m up for it. I have a sort of Costom Repsol set up that I would like to do and might as well get it form our locals then over seas. let me know how to contact you with pictures and such and ill let you know.

fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular
    Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Im down to do that as well

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.