Project: Ariana

RideCBR.com Forums Member Build Threads Project: Ariana

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cbr-f2 cbr-f2 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Just wanted to stop in and say hello since its been quite some time… Has been nutty since last June with selling my condo, moving out and all that stuff that comes with it. So with new beginnings I also just recently picked up another bike, (but dont worry I still have the F2) along with a new house. :gocrazy:

This is an older pic from this last summer…

yes that is me with my F2 and my new bike Ariana… a 99 1100XX Super Black Bird! :drunk:

My plans with her are gonna be some simple things… I will update as I go…

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

OH!!! and @admin … that alarm I won would go great with this bike… LOL! just sayin

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Where was that picture taken? Daytona?

How is the Blackbird? Are the ergos close to the F2? I had to go to the CB1100 because my neck has too much gravel in it for a sportbike.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’ll play along in the guess where the pic was taken game. My guess Ocean City, WA
    Congrats on the house warming gift to yourself.

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I understand the shift to the blackbird. I picked up an ST1300abs and have loved every minute of it. It’s super comfortable. I still have my F4i but have been mostly using the ST.

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

And the winner is @kewlbreeze … Nicely done… And thank you!

@fishfryer the ergos are a bit more upright then the f2. Which is nice. Super comfy!
    @nueyf4i I too was lookin at the st’s but when I got the call for this I couldn’t pass it up… The price was just too good and it helped out a good friend.

Haven’t really done anything to her yet as I’m workin on an RC51 again and just gonna take my sweet ass time. I’m in no hurry… As it sits she needs tires, chain and sprockets desperately and thourough look over. Along with putting back to stock heighth since someone lowered it a few inches.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.