Putnum Park Road Course

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos Putnum Park Road Course

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of borderline4laska borderline4laska 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

My 2nd track day. Still trying to improve my lines, braking and speed. Help from friends and coaches who ride advanced class have taken me a long way. Stay humble and people will teach you a lot. I Look forward to many more track days. There’s nothing like it. :)

This is one of my better laps. Its 1:38 or so. My friend said I got one that was 1:32, which isn’t bad at all. I forgot my mounts at home so I was stuck with the one on the tail. Ironically I had just removed like 15 mounts I had on the bike.. Lol Pointing backwards is still a cool angle though so enjoy! :)

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Sweet video man. Looked like a nice day for a track ride. I never rode on the track days – too lazy to buy track fairings and do everything necessary to run on track day…seems like alot of prep for track day….hahaha hopefully soon I will have 2 bikes and will be able to convert one strictly to track.

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@kgprice Most novice class don’t require all that. Just tape off all your lights, no mirrors, must have some numbers on helmet and bike and thats about it.I safety wired a bunch of stuff which is required for intermediate. In case I get bumped up. :)

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@borderline4laska oh ok hmmm never knew that…still might use that excuse on the mrs. to pick up another bike ;) haha but then again she wants her own.

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Cool video B. I like the perspective. Track looks fun.

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bambam Thank you sir!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.