RideCBR accepting donations — BONUS POINTS!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements RideCBR accepting donations — BONUS POINTS!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR is now accepting donations to get a dedicated server (we’re growing fast), to pay our growing hosting fees, and to get more promotional gear (stickers, hats, shirts all in the works right now).

Link: http://ridecbr.com/donate/

As a bonus, incrementally $10 gets you a bonus of 1,000 RideCBR points to use in our free contests and giveaways.

Thank you to all of our supporting members for helping RideCBR become what it has, and helping us grow together in the future.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks to @seahorsesylv for being the first to donate. Every little bit helps.

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

When I get my first summer pay check I will cause I’m dead broke from the school year

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Will throw my bit in in a few min :-) ….

I know from hosting all my client sites these days, that costs for everything !!! can be a pain ….

Om always good to support a good cause mate …. $20.00 bucks from me and you are more than welcome :-)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

cbrclassic:
    Will throw my bit in in a few min :-)….

I know from hosting all my client sites these days,that costs for everything !!! can be a pain ….

Om always good to support a good cause mate …. $20.00 bucks from me and you are more than welcome :-)

Thank you so much for your support. With our new server space the site will be much faster, and i’ll have more funds to work with for promotional gear. Thanks again!!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Ha, I’m being stingy at just $10 … cbrjunkie sucked me dry ..lol

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

$10 is amazing, I know how the economy is, and even sparing anything to help a website can be a struggle. Thanks for helping Jules!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

You’re welcome, and it’s the least I can do for saving us all after the last forum went down like the Titanic :)

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Haha… The new server i’m looking at is around 10x as fast, and unlimited space (for growth). I’m a geek and drooling over it. LOL

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

As long as you don’t shut down the site after you collect the money…

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@woo545 This isn’t CBRjunkies! The site won’t be shut down, just trying to offset my out of pocket costs for the server upgrade and promotional gear. Got more plans than money in the budget, but these donations are helping so much! Thank you again all!

Profile photo of ncrr
    ncrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m in for $10. Sorry its not more, just as we all know things are tight….which is also why I want to help out because I really do appreciate everything and love this forum! :-D

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thank you for helping out, like I said, any bit helps get the new server and more promotional gear!

All points have been awarded, thank you all for the donations thus far.

Profile photo of coltonharris13
    coltonharris13
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Just donated 10…for now. Anything to help out!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@coltonharris13 Any bit helps buddy. Thank you for your support and donation. We’ll have more promotional gear (hoodies, hats, shirts) available soon to spend all those points on!

Profile photo of osker600
    osker600
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Who do I donate to wats email or account?

cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Admin: Thank you so much for your support. With our new server space the site will be much faster, and i’ll have more funds to work with for promotional gear. Thanks again!!

No sweat :-) I hope many others follow and make your life here a bit easier financially mate :-)

cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Juliet:
    :)

Jules

Hey Jules …. hey , I saw no sign of a bloody ice cube the size of a multistory building anywhere??? when that site bit the dust missy ??? lolol

I did spot a guy ripping a huge arse hole in its side with a box cutter though !!! lolololol :-)

Juliet:
    You’re welcome, and it’s the least I can do for saving us all after the last forum went down like the Titanic :)

Jules

:)

Jules

What !!! everything sucked outta yu when she slipped below the water line hey kiddo :-)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@osker600 click “Donate” in the top menu bar and use that form to pay with paypal.

If you need another payment method or paypal address, PM me.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got 2 more donations last night, thank you to all that have donated!! Every little bit is helping us grow and expand.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin Just put in for some points. Used my wife’s paypal so it’s from supatara.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got it, @spdygak. Credited your account with 1,000 points and more importantly, thank you for supporting and donating to RideCBR!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Anyone that ordered stickers through last night, they were shipped out today. Enjoy.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Just got another donation, thank you all again for your support of our growing community. I feel like i’m making it rain RideCBR points lol

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Woke up to a couple of small donations and an email asking if a smaller donation was okay.. If you can donate $1, it will help. Don’t worry about the donation size at all. I know how tough times are.

Thank you again for all your support.

Profile photo of inkslingerxx
    inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

$10 more your way my man.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@ninebymine and @inkslingerxx thank you for your recent donations, it really helps.

1,000 points awarded each. Thanks again

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

thanks for the cool new home. hope this helps bro.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’d like to thank @bambam for your generous donation. Really helps me get more gear for you guys and add features to the site. Awarded your bonus points.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@09redblackrr thank you as well for the generous donation to improve RideCBR and get more gear!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.