RideCBR.com Big Update on 12/15/14

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements RideCBR.com Big Update on 12/15/14

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’m going to be running several updates, a couple upgrades, and a slew of patches I have created over the past few weeks. I’m also going to be updating the core framework of RideCBR.com to the latest version and updating the contests, threads, etc. I’ve been away for a couple weeks so there is a lot to catch up on.

If you see errors or issues or the site is unavailable, it will be back to 100% when i’m done.

I’ll post up when it’s over. Thanks for your patience all, and sorry for the delay on the contests!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Done with the updates.. the site will not be in/out and will work fine now (hopefully).

Updating contests now!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All done. Post if there are any issues or anything. I’m working on a couple fixes, a couple new sections, and also working on two new contests that will be online asap as well.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I changed this to 12/15.. today I am going to work on a fix for the photos section we somehow lost and a couple other patches are being installed now. Please bare with me today. I will post when completed.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Some design changes happening today as well.. be back soon.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The majority of the changes are done. Still a lot to do with the look of the site (the upgrades switched up some colors and layouts). Lots in the works in the coming weeks as well.. but i’ll post when we’re 100%.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@theredrocket

I think everything is back to normal now.

Photos section is back to profiles as well. Photos uploaded as status updates will be posted there.

Example: http://ridecbr.com/members/spdygak/photos/

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

ALL UPDATES ARE DONE. POST UP ANY ISSUES.

NEW PHOTO UPLOADING SYSTEM ON EVERYONE’S PROFILE. SIMPLER AND FASTER.

MUCH MORE COMING SOON! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE ALL!

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

for some reason my email notifications have started coming in as spam/junk mail… ??? any thoughts?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No idea. The new forum system seems to have a new email notification setup. I’m looking into a fix.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.