CLOSED: RideCBR.com Points Giveaway #16 – Tekton Metric Wrench Set

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions CLOSED: RideCBR.com Points Giveaway #16 – Tekton Metric Wrench Set

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dubv dubv 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR is having two part giveaways for our members for Christmas as a thank you for supporting and participating on our Honda CBR Sportbike Forum & Community! (The other giveaway will be posted in the next day or two).

The first contest is for a Tekton Sportbike Metric Wrench Kit. Great addition to your garage for regular maintenance. It’s 250 RideCBR Points per entry and you can enter as many times as you would like. For contest details, information, specs, and to enter.. please visit the Giveaway Page here:

http://ridecbr.com/points-giveaway-tekton-metric-wrench-set/

Please share the page on Facebook! Good luck all.

Profile photo of kerosene
    kerosene
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Sweet! Sounds like a great way to promote the site, a lot of people will be sitting in front of their computers since riding season is over :)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks for the support! I’m going to post another contest shortly as well. Enjoy guys and remember to share on Facebook or with any other CBR owners you may know. The more entries I can get, the bigger I can make these giveaways!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

There seems to be an error saving entries. We are working on this as quickly as possible. I will report back when you can enter. Sorry for the delay. (New giveaway system).

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Giveaway is now working correctly. No entries were lost. Everything is 100% now.

Please go to the contest page and click My Entries to verify your entries are in.

Thanks!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

bump

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

bump get your entries in!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

BUMPPPPP – 3 DAYS LEFT!!! :machinegun:

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Whoo hoo super stoked for this drawing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CLOSED: RideCBR.com Points Giveaway #16 – Tekton Metric Wrench Set’ is closed to new replies.