RideCBR.com welcomes XDCycle.com to the RideCBR Family.

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Sponsor Thread: XD Cycle RideCBR.com welcomes XDCycle.com to the RideCBR Family.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xdcycle xdcycle 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR.com is proud to announce our partnership with XDCycle.com. XD Cycle is now a RideCBR Sponsor! If you don’t know about their company already, head over to http://www.xdcycle.com and check out their aftermarket products for your Honda CBR Sportbike. They have an amazing selection, second to none customer support, and absolutely amazing selection of custom headlights. I’m sure they’ll have something for your ride, check them out and support our sponsors.

Here are some pictures of the XDCycle Headlight for our 06 1000RR Project Bike:

We will post a TON of pictures, installation pictures, and much more in our official review of their headlight.. coming soon. If you have any questions or comments or you are looking for something specific for your bike.. mention @xdcycle or email them on their website for help. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for sponsoring RideCBR and thank you to members for supporting our sponsors.

http://www.XDcycle.com

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

those look great!! thanks for being a part of the family, @xdcycle:)

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome to the site and looking forward to more deals and installations

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Full review of the headlight we got for the project bike, will be up soon.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin can’t wait. Hope it includes a video. Unfortunately again no headlights for me this year. What I had saved went to vet bills for our dog.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The review will have TONS of pictures from installation to the final product.. plus I will do some videos as well. Lots of reviews in the works now.

Profile photo of xdcycle
    xdcycle
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Thanks everyone and we are honored to be part of this ride CBR community… We specialize in custom headlight builds so if there are any questions about anything about those or anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards
    Chris
    XDCycle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.