RideCBR Points Giveaway/Contest #18 – FULL SEAT CUSTOMIZATION by Street Skinns!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions RideCBR Points Giveaway/Contest #18 – FULL SEAT CUSTOMIZATION by Street Skinns!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR.com has teamed up with one of the best Custom Sportbike Seat manufacturers in the game, Street Skinns Custom Seats. Wade from Street Skinns will be giving away a FULL CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGE for your FRONT and REAR Honda CBR Seats! This is over a $250-$300 value so don’t miss out!!!

What’s included for the winner?
    Full customization for your existing Honda CBR Sportbike seats. This includes gel/memory foam in both seats. You can also choose ANY COLOR.. ANY DESIGN.. ANY EMBROIDERY.. BASICALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! This is the time to get creative!

How will this work?
    The winner will ship their seats to StreetSkinns and discuss the design/concept with Wade from Street Skinns. Once a design is finalized, he will begin working his magic and will send back your seats in 3-4 weeks (on average).

How cool will this make my bike look?
    Pretty damn cool. I mean we all like to customize our bikes, but our seats look the same. Time to cash in your RideCBR.com Points for something COMPLETELY CUSTOM and UNIQUE!

Street Skinns Custom Seats Info:
    You can check out Street Skinns and their work at http://www.StreetSkinns.com as well as their Facebook Page which has a ton of pictures to look at for ideas. https://www.facebook.com/streetskinns.customseats is their Facebook page.

The contest will be 250 points to enter, so almost every RideCBR.com member can enter!

Contest Starts: NOW – It’s open.. go enter points!
    Contest Ends: May 15th, 2015 at NOON EST
    Contest Draw: May 15th, 2015 at 12:30PM EST
    Contest Payout: May 15th, 2015 at 1:00PM EST

What does the 1st – 4th loser get?
    First Place = Full Seat Customization (Worth Over $250+)
    2nd Place = 5000 RideCBR Points
    3rd Place = 2500 RideCBR Points
    4th Place = 1000 RideCBR Points
    5th Place = 500 RideCBR Points

Everytime the system picks a winner, it’s randomized again.. so technically anyone can win any of the places.. someone could even hypothetically scoop the entire contest.. but @dubv can’t participate in this one.. since he scooped up the last contest. Better chances for the rest of you, lol.

Need more points? Consider donating to support or insanely high server costs: http://ridecbr.com/donate/

Good luck to all participants! You can enter your RideCBR Points or View your Entries Here:

http://ridecbr.com/ridecbr-giveaway-18-street-skinns-custom-seats-giveaway/

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I hope I win! My seat is absorbing rain at the seams like crazy. Then I sit on it and all that water squishs out between the seat and the tank :cry:

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@theredrocket

I have entered the contest however I think it will cost me more then the seat is worth. Shipping it from Philippines to USA then back and then pay customs fee for it

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@sdm1 – It’s still over a $250 custom unique seat that could be one of a kind :-) May be worth it anyway.

@theredrocket – Good luck!! Lots of entries already.. over 50 entries have been entered so far!

Please share the link.. especially on Facebook.. the more entries and members we get, the bigger prizes we can throw around, and the more sponsors we can get! Good luck all.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

bump bump bump

Over 100 entries so far.. get yours in.. this is an awesome, custom, prize package!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

bump.. post questions/comments/etc here! Over 100 entries!! Get your points in.. awesome giveaway!!!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bump – Entries keep piling up.. keep them coming!!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bump.. get your entries in.. this is an amazing giveaway.. don’t miss out!!

Free entries with your RideCBR points!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

BUMP!!! 3 DAYS LEFT!!!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

ENDS TOMORROW AT NOON.. GET YOUR POINTS IN!!!!!!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

ONE HOUR LEFT!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘RideCBR Points Giveaway/Contest #18 – FULL SEAT CUSTOMIZATION by Street Skinns!’ is closed to new replies.