RideCBR's first official meetup to deals gap!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse RideCBR's first official meetup to deals gap!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 09redblackrr 09redblackrr 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

hopefully we will be able to make this an annual/semi-annual thing…but this summer (no date set yet) if we can get enough guys together and no people to flake out on us, lets meet up at deals gap!!! it will be an awesome time, we will rent a cabin (which will be CHEAP if we get enough people) and stay for a weekend or so…if you guys have any ideas to throw out there, THIS is the thread to do it in!!!

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’ll be there in spirit.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

what in the world bro?! not gonna try to make it out?!

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m game. just gotta see how everything works out the closer we get to the date. how far is atlanta from there? and knoxville is right there. I got some great friends that live there too. so exciting!

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Its gonna cost me alot to even try. Your 3000 miles away. All I have is a bike and a car and im broke lol.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It’s a good 10 hours from me too, but would be a fantastic long weekend!

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

im game if you wait a couple months for the plan to take form ha, its gonna take alot of planning for most people, and i need to be able to get myself a full suit and more comfortable behind my cbr before i even try to go on deals gap

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m in the same boat as @09RedBlackRR

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It’s easier for some of us (I make my own schedule mostly) to get the time, it would be a budget thing for me. Gotta start saving my pennies haha. I’m so ready though! We should probably look at teh best time weather wise to hopefully get the best possible chance for nice days and see if weekdays or weekends can save $$.

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

well i never work weekend and i live in NC soo i can do it anytime and honestly the best time in NC would be late july early august, but I also have mustang week in July i gotta attend, but my brother goes every year around middle of august and sais weather is pretty much always nice.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.