Screw you gyroscopic precession

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Screw you gyroscopic precession

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bambam bambam 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Knowledge is not understanding!

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I was wondering if the comparison he is making is valid? I mean if the steering needs to be that touchey to where it turns at the slightest touch. Wouldn’t it seem like a fairer comparison of standard bike turning steering vs. what he is trying to do be to make them turn opposite direction but at the same force?

That’s pretty interesting/entertaining but I wasn’t sure what his point is other than that we learn better at an early age which I thought was already pretty well known?

I thought this was going to be a video about reverse pedaling to go forward.

Overall though that was interesting. I like vids like that.

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I’d have to watch the video again, but the force applied should be the same on both types of bikes. The gear ratio looked like it was 1:1.

That being said, I like the point of knowing is not the same as understanding. Granted, he knows what he should be doing, but can’t seem to get his body to do it. So, I would say he certainly understands what he knows, he just has trouble applying it.

In theory, I know how to fly a helicopter. However, I have a feeling I wouldn’t fair so well if I was placed at the controls of one.

Still, I like his videos.

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I wouldn’t want to ride my motorcycle after re-learning on that bike.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thot is was funny as hell when he tried to ride a normal bike after completely mind-fucking himself .

I hope he doesn’t try this shit on something with a motor .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.