Shout out to @spdygak – Never forgotten.

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Shout out to @spdygak – Never forgotten.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of borderline4laska borderline4laska 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@spdygak passed 1 year ago to the day.. I wanted to share some pics to remember him by. He was an awesome person and is still sorely missed. Ride safe in the twisties of Heaven. You can show us around when we get there.

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

yeah…. The 22nd is my birthday, so its kinda hard to forget. I sent Tara a message wishing her and the kids the best on what had to be a horrible day and just let her know that they were in my thoughts and prayers.

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hard to believe another year has passed. Every now and then, I wonder what his opinion would have been of a modification to the bike. But there was so much more to our conversations than just bikes. A lot of movies have came out that we would’ve talked about. Life. Family. Just our day.

Miss ya bud @spdygak

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RIP brother

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Ride safe everyone. Ride with a little luck too.

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Only had a few conversations with him on here and on facebook.. But Ill never forget those conversations. He seemed like a really good guy and its sad what happened. RIP Jason.

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.