Show us your dogs!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Show us your dogs!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of theredrocket theredrocket 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

After @pacemaker posts “And people wonder why I love Dogs” I decided to create a dog thread. Here’s my pups! They are 90 pound lap dogs, they share the dog bed with our cat (aka pest control) and love our daughters. They also are ferocious guardians who scare off the mailman, meter reader guy and solicitors. All joking aside I know my buddies will destroy an intruder and my wife feels safe when I am gone. They are very well behaved and we trained them ourselves since the day they came home with us. They also will sit, lay down, back up, heel and bark with hand signals without us saying one word. Tucker is the fawn pure bred Boxer and Jersey is our brindle half Rottweiler/Pit bull. We LOVE our pups and they love us too.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Pretty pups!.. I thought we once had another dog thread but I might be wrong. Either way post up!

Profile photo of ittybitty250
    ittybitty250
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Here is our pup. Her name is Rasha and she is a mess. She thinks she is people and is definitely her daddy’s girl. She is half german short hair pointer and we think half pit. Her mom was rescued from the shelter while she was pregnant by some of our family. Momma dog ended up having 12 puppies and Rasha was the last of the litter.

you will share your food human
    learning to play pool
    wearing dad’s beanie

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

“Carabeiner” is Arctic Wolf, and bestie. Got her at Napa flea Market, from cardboard box, for $200. 15 years ago. She’s summitted every peak West of the Rockies, and recently Taos.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@ittybitty250 Awesome pup! And looks like some pit in there. My mixed pup has pit also and he is wonderful with our children.
    @raven where’s the pic?

Thanks for sharing with us! Dogs are awesome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.