SIDI VERTOGO AIR CLOSEOUT!

RideCBR.com Forums Riding Gear Discussion SIDI VERTOGO AIR CLOSEOUT!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 600dblr 600dblr 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hey guys, i just ran across this closeout on Sidi Vertigo Air closeout for 250 bux…I bought a used pair last year and although I’m a noob, I love these boots!

http://www.extremesupply.com/product/Motorcycle-Boots-Street-Full/SIDIVERTIGOAIRBOOT.html

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

update! I found a promo coupon on the internet for 20% off (not sure if this is valid, FREE SHIPPING though!…enter promo code” twentyoff” for 20% discount!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Those look sick but I never got into riding boots, always wear steel toe boots or sneakers.

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey Admin FYI, I was riding my dads CB750 (old School Style) when I was about 14 on a dirt road, came around a corner to fast with a boarder patrol car coming at me. I low sided and slid into the front bumper and crushed the steal toe on my book into my foot. I had to be cut off… That sucked!!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No.. shit! Wow.. That sucks!! Okay, so what boots do you guys recommend? lol.. Re-thinking the steel toe boots option.

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I use these and love them. Best sport bike boots I’ve ever had

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Wow just checked out the link I did buy mine quite a few years ago but close out for $250 is pricey. Think mine were in the $175 range

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Well I was counting on them giving the 20% off as well but they sent me an email saying they wouldn’t honor the coupon on closeouts so my apologies for posting too soon…250 is still.not a bad price since the shipping is free, I love my Sidi boots…@broccoli2, wat sidis are those in the pic?

Profile photo of cbr1ninja
    cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I need new boots also! But 250 is to much for me right now. 20percent would have been perfect!

Profile photo of skydynamics
    skydynamics
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

idk if you guys know this already but ridersdiscount have a really good pricing

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@600dblr I am looking at them right now and they don’t have a name on them.. I could be mistaken but I think they only had one kind is 06 when i bought them and a new version came out every year or so… I bet the “Air” version would be cold in the AM… Look at all those holes in the leather

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@nguyen thanks, can u post a link?…@broccoli2…My boots have nevr been cold and it gets pretty cold here in NC…look at the tag inside your boots for a name n let me know…also,wat wud be fair price on a group buy on the.SIDI’s and how many woulf it take to get a decent discount?

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@600dblr. Do you have the air. And I looked at the tag. It just has the size

Profile photo of skydynamics
    skydynamics
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@600dblr give them a call and they’ll give you some good price. http://ridersdiscount.com/

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Cycle Gear for Fusion Air $200 Not sure what the difference is if any
    Sidi Boots

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Oh now I see the diff
    Vertogo

Fusion

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@broccoli2 yeah, mine are the vertogo air…nevr had cold feet with them, they do get pretty wet in the rain but they dry out quick and no after stench either

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@600dblr you must be warm blodded.. haha.. If my feet got wet, I would not be a happy :!:

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I don’t think my feet have ever got wet but I use pretty thick sox…outside of sox have been wet but that’s about all

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.