So Bloody Full

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of saturnv saturnv 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pacemaker
    pacemaker
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Christmas lunch, then Christmas dinner, ate & drank to much (according to my wife), got into a verbal with my brother in law, got into a verbal with my wife for getting into a verbal with my brother in law. Played Bocci down at the park, came back ate & drank & ended up in a food coma. heartburn now that would kill the Pope. Nothing here to take for it, why? as my brother in law. Just have to keep drinking to maybe dilute it. Stay safe you bastards.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I feel the same way lol. Two families visited.. both amazing meals.. then we cooked at home.. then families brought over cookies.. 4 tins of cookies.. now in a coma for the next week. Ughhhh holidays! lol

Profile photo of saturnv
    saturnv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Know what you mean! Managed to limit my booze intake before lunch but not the food consumption and I managed to perfect my Christmas pudding ignition technique lol. Discovered by trial and error (i.e. no eyebrows left now) that the best method is to warm up the brandy on the stove first, then pour liberally onto the pudding and light at arm’s length! It ignited easily and burnt for ages with a lovely blue flame – trouble is the sprig of holly on top got barbequed in the process :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.