So, how long have you been riding…

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse So, how long have you been riding…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rome83 rome83 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

..and how did you get in to it?

For me, it was my dad who was the biker and I first sat on a new 1987 CBR600F1 aged 12, and knew then I wanted one some day :-)

I’ve been riding more than 20 years now and love it as much today as I did at 16 :-)

Jules

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

as soon as I started walking I was on two wheels. Lol idk when I started riding I just remember always riding lol.

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Litteraly as soon as I could walk, dirt bikes, then moto crossers, and then my lic. and first streetbike at17. Ill be 38 in june.

Both my parents had bikes, o it just came natural to me……..

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Yeay, I don’t feel so old now ..lol

Jules

Profile photo of osker600
    osker600
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

YA Been riding motorcycles since 15 dirbikes since like 13……5 years going strong on the CBR 600RR!!

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

im from a motorcycle family, so ive been riding my whole life..

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Im from a boating family, so ive been riding since 15

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

about 4 years ago i rode my friends bike around a nieghborhood. Ending up getting a Gsxr of my own only had a few months sold when i joined the Marines and just bought my own CBR about 2 months ago. So really ive only been riding a few months total haha

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Been riding in one way or another since I was 2. Got a Suzuki 50cc three wheeler for Christmas in 1983. Been riding ever since. Bought a F4i last April then sold her and upgraded to my beautiful Tribal Orange RR in June. Needless to say my wife was not happy when she got home.

Profile photo of kpru
    kpru
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’ve had my 600rr for almost 2 years but before that rode a few dirtbikes

Profile photo of skydynamics
    skydynamics
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I was bored at the end of last summer so i asked my buddy to teach me how to ride. Practiced on the zx6r, then got myself a 06 R6, then switched to 09 CBR600RR a month ago. So i’ve been riding for a bout 6-7 months. Yup pretty much a newbie lol.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I have a good solid MONTH of riding experince on 2 wheels under my belt.. if that lol

How it all started… hmm, well my parents and aunts and uncles always tell me how when I was a kid i could never just normally walk over from one place to another, I always had to run as fast as i can.. guess it was in my blood from since i was born but anyway i always rode my bicycle everywhere and loved it and did wheelies and any other bmx things i could think of and always pretended i was on a motorcycle. i bought my first car which was a lexus LS400 which had a V8 and totalled that because I was going to fast and actually got my first ticket on it going 94 in a 60.. I’ve always loved speed and love the way bikes look and feel! so last sept i bought my first one! got my current one 2 weeks ago…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.