Soon to be a member of a new CLUB!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Soon to be a member of a new CLUB!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kewlbreeze kewlbreeze 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well, I am approaching a new miles stone with the 929…. 100,000 miles. Not quite Jared’s 300,000 mark, But a big milestone none the less. My longer commute to and from work has helped that out a bit. And I have only cagged it to work 3 time since April. Every other mile has been on the CBR. Not bad for a 15 yr old bike.

I havent done any thing special maintenance wise either…. change the oil every 4-5 thousand miles, and changed out the chain tires, battery and blinker fluid as needed…….that and just road the hell out of it!

Its a Honda, regular maintenance and it will damn near run forever! :wink:

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

100k.. That’s awesome. Hope she lasts another 100 for ya.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Blinker fluid, hahahahahaha!

Nice milestone to get to. The Hondas run forever if you do the maintenance and ride them. My old F3 had just over 250k when I sold it. Still started up and ran solid everydayđź‘Ť

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Honda should give you and anyone who reaches 100K a 20% discount towards a new honda :socool:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.