SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOREEEEEDDDDD

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOREEEEEDDDDD

This topic contains 38 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of atx600rr atx600rr 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

what are you guys up to on this lovely night? im bored out of my mind…sick :/

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

wishing there were more intresting posts on here right now so I wouldnt be so bored

Profile photo of skydynamics
    skydynamics
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Need more members lol. If the weather was better I’d be out riding man.

Profile photo of cbrman50
    cbrman50
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

If Yall are bored u can help me win free fairing by taken 30 second and clicking on this page and push like
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.380213468668601.84623.128375043852446&type=3&_rdr

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I actually just got home from riding. even rode in the rain today like a true biker boy lol. Its an amazing feeling!! cant wait till summer!!!!!!!

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

haha i wish I had some guys to ride with!!! lol, go help josh win those fairings guys!

Profile photo of skydynamics
    skydynamics
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I fell in the rain and got into a car accident during rain so I’m scarred for life lol

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

so I saw my cousin and he asked me what Im gonna do and I said ride all over the place on my bike and he shakes his head and says what a waste of gas and time (coming from someone who has never even sat on a bike). So I tell him you wouldn’t understand unless you rode a bike yourself and he’s like I highly doubt it. so I’m like what the heck lets go I’ll teach you how to ride and I teach him real quick and he goes around the parking lot max in 2nd gear, comes back, stops the bike right by me and says dude please find me a bike. i want one right now lol. So ya ppl who have never been on a bike and say its a waste of time and money.. you tell them to get a bike and then they will have the right to open their mouths lol, Made me laugh how quickly he changed his views on the subject

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

roman, I got caught in the rain last saturday and I guess it knocked the pollen out of the trees and now im SICK AS HELL! hopefully ill be up and going tmrw though..

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

hahahahah thats funny Roman…I hate it when people voice their views and opinions about something theyve never experienced…its so annoying!!!

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

ha I wasn’t in it too long. ended up riding to my cousin’s appt with other cousin’s and playing hid and seek in the whole building hahaha sooo fun! but hope you get better soon man.

I know right. there’s just some things in this world that you have to go through to understand.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

lol niceeee, when did u get ur new bike? didnt u total one not too long ago bro?

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I totaled my fisrt one last year in Sept. and got his new one a week ago :-D

got many plans for it in the near future. Hoping to make BOTM lol

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

nice!!! im glad you got a new one! and yeah, im pretty sure I read your post on 600rr.net…got out from under ya, didnt it?! lol… hopefully you learned a little bit of respect bro..INSURE THIS ONE!

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

yep got all that up to date. and I’m still scared of riding. start freaking out when the rpms go high lol.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

haha GOOD!!! stay that way!! how much did you pay for the one you totaled? that all came out of your pocket, didnt it?? and how much have you made back on it since?

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

well the bike completely came out around $2700. totaled it and had to pay $2400 for the damages to the truck. sold a little over $500 of parts and still got many more to sell. so ya I defiantly put my self in a bad position. but the good thing is I still got a good engine and clean title frame that I’m throwing on this new one. The one I ride right now doesn’t have a title so I got it for next to nothing. :)

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

wait, u got ur first one for $2700?! THATS SICK DUDE!!! how many miles were on it??

what year and how many miles are on ur new one?? what kinda deal did you get? ;)

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

first one had 16k. it was an 03 and the dude sold it to me with a clean title with out plastics for $1700. everything else cost me about $1k

new one is 04, 11 k miles. clean as a whistle and runs like a new bike. never been dropped and no scratches on it at all. got it for 2k. :lol:

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

both CL deals

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

dang son!!! but without a title, you cant get a tag can you???

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My plates from the 03 are still registered so I told the lady at the bmv that I got black plastics on it now and now its registered for a black cbr lol. im good unless cop checks the vin but what are the chances of that. I’m waiting to buy new plastics for this one and a couple other things and ill take the whole thing apart and put it together at the same time.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

still have a clean title from the first bike.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

and frame is in great condition from the first one

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

so youre gonna have a street bike, and a stunt bike! right?!

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

nope just street. too much money to put the old one back together. im just gonna part it out. or buy one hit in the rear or a blown engine since i go that stuff. idk though ill see. I actually have a lot of options.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

my uncle actually has a sweet track bike. its a ducati 748 i think. has some crazy things done to it. I dont even know where to begin. ill buy a ninja 636 for stunting. gotta learn to ride good first though.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

dude when you swap frames, how much will you take for everything else? $500? ill make a stunt bike for $500!

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

well i still have rear wheel assembly, front calipers, air box, tank, fuel injectors, wiring, subframe, swing arm and a bunch of other little parts. idk exactly what you would need.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

eh, nevermind..screw it..lol..im just gonna find a bike without a title and buy it for like 1.5k

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.