Spent last week here :-)

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Spent last week here :-)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jules jules 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Wow lucky you!! hahaha its becoming fall here :(

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Oh, don’t be sad…we’re going into Autumn here too and that can be such a beautiful time of year, smile and get out with the bike and camera for some real pretty autumn backdrops :-)

Tenby, above does get more sun hours than the rest of the UK though, like your Sunshine State I think Tenby should be called the Sunshine Town :-)

I love the timelessness of this place, it just never changes…I took that top picture last Week September 2015 and this bottom picture I took SIX years ago from the same spot…

See how little has changed, the odd pastel building colour but even the the yellow and red boat are in near enough the same positions…

I just love this place…it’s my Constant :-)

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dtone You were standing right behind me when I took that top picture last week,
    can you believe the yellow and red boats are just the same since 2009 ..lol

It’s just magical :-)

Jules

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Very cool jules! So glad to see people traveling. Hope you had a wonderful time. I know the heat killed you on your last trip. These types of places are so awesome.

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I was standing there quite a while if I remember correctly…lol

It is an amazing place, I understand how some people believe it isn’t real. It is like being in a dream down there :-)

I could quite easily live there :-)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Every time you post these pictures the first thought that comes to mind is a puzzle. If I were a puzzle photographer.. I would visit you and take more photos in a day that would take others a year.

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It is a beautiful and joyous place, and I’m at my happiest and most relaxed when I’m there…I used to like it when I showed it to people for the first time, take them by the hand and lead them to the main viewing spot on the top road, then see their faces light up in wonder when they stare down at this beautiful picture perfect postcard harbour and it’s gorgeous Georgian houses in all their splendour and finery, and pretty pastels :-)

On a still, sunny day, it is like walking around in a beautiful picture :-)

Jules

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.