Sticky: Reporting Spam Users, Posts, Messages

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Sticky: Reporting Spam Users, Posts, Messages

This topic contains 105 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 74demon 74demon 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

He kinda mentioned him self….

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

K1d3c

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Yer the “Kid” who has been around on many CBR forums for a few years now , is really just bored I think ???
    After all this time trying to cause trouble , I still have to believe that he has some good within his soul some where though …?

He seems to have me as a major target in his sights for some bloody unknown reason ?

Chit I cant understand why ” he , they” keep this crap up AT ALL ??

I have nothing really against the guy and he still keeps trying to piss me off ?? it’s got me buggered ?

ow well …. all is good with the world and if he has that much time on his hands to bother with us over and over and over ?…. so be it …. lolol

IMO …. anyone with that much enthusiasm/persistence to do this stuff ? , should put that energy into something good perhaps ???

but chit , that’s just my take on all this hey :-)

Profile photo of stansama
    stansama
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Just got this notification from K1D3C:

K1D3C posted an update

@stansama Good. Fucking. God.

STOP EMAILING ME!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve told you fuckers this for the last 2 years, I’ve got nothing to do with your fucking problems. I tried for 3 weeks to get all of you morons to realize you’re being fucked with by some dipshit THAT ISNT ME. SO I’m done with it.

I’ve forwarded everything to the FBI’s internet crime division. My hands are wiped clean of this fucking nonsense. I had a home visit and a member threatened to kill me, so I have ZERO obligation to help you in any way whatsoever. I’m done with it.

For the last fucking time – I’ve got nothing to do with your bullshit.

I think it’s funny that not only am I technically incapable of doing what you guys are complaining about, but I had my suspicions about Alan Fluxion last year when he would never take my call. You want my best guess – Alan is your problem. How fitting that he took everyone’s money, I’m not fucking surprised at all.

Now I’ve been polite and I’ve been patient. The emails are getting on my fucking nerves and tonight I’ve fucking had it.

STOP EMAILING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF.

Profile photo of minuterice
    minuterice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

stan i got the same message 2 times last night around 5:15 am eastern us time

Profile photo of hammy
    hammy
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@stansama I received that same one this morning as well.

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got exactly the same message pleading his innocence and then 1 and a half hours later got a threatening message from the same guy how innocent is that, what a moron.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All assholes have been removed from the community. Please post up if he registers again. Pain in my ass!

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey guys thought you would be interested to see what I got from MH/ KIDC or whatever he wants to call himself. This is only part of the message but I am not going to put up the rest of his bile.

**dude ,seriously???? U think you can hide from me? For starters i got a degree in computational sciences but its fun to let the forum think im just some dick. but tell me how you think they havent been able to stop me all these years. i got more firepower than youd believe**

He just can’t help himself.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dtone said:
    For starters i got a degree in computational sciences but its fun to let the forum think im just some dick.

He sends me stuff like that too and I don’t think he gets that even if that’s true, the two are not mutually exclusive. You can have a degree and still be JUST SOME DICK!!

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@kewlbreeze said:
    He sends me stuff like that too and I don’t think he gets that even if that’s true, the two are not mutually exclusive. You can have a degree and still be JUST SOME DICK!!

EXACTLY!!!!

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@kewlbreeze said:

Yep. I’m living proof of that.

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

He must have a really sad life. Thankfully we aren’t in his shoes.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Agreed. So pathetic.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Knock knock

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Who’s there?

lol – Thanks @dubv – All set. Removed.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin said:
    Who’s there?

BAN HAMMER!!!!! LOL!

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

so is there any way to remove that morons stuff from my profile/wall page??? glad to see you guys are on top of this guys shananigans…” knock knock” what a tard!

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Complete tard!

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@dtone said:
    For starters i got a degree in computational sciences

My command of the English Language is significantly better than this dumbass’s. Which is pretty significant considering that I wasn’t born in the US and I do not have a degree. I am, however, a computer programmer and database administrator.

Who the fuck says computational sciences? He’s try to sound smart by saying “computational”, however if he had the degree, he’d know that he has a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Application Development, Computer Information Science, Information Security, etc. Plus it’s usually singular, not plural unless he happens to have multiple degrees. Also, “computational” sounds like a math degree. EDIT: Oh look at that, computational science is a thing…”Computational Science is concerned with constructing mathematical models and quantitative analysis techniques and using computers to analyze and solve scientific problems” Maybe he does have a computational science degree. I wonder if he can tell me the answer to 1+1 if both 1’s were floating points.

“I got a degree??” This might be OK. However, it’s past tense. Wouldn’t he still have the degree? In that case it would be “I have a degree in computer science?” I could see someone saying, “I got my degree in computer science”, so yeah, I can see his statement being acceptable. I just don’t like it.

Anyway, I’d say this guy never got anything beyond his GED, but that would be an insult to those with a GED.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It’s difficult to work on your command of the language while creating 24 hour douchebaggery du jour in Moms basement. You expect a lot from the guy woo, have some compassion.

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I believe this jackoff packs quite a bit of fudge in his spare time.

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Just to be clear guys it wasn’t me that said that …lol
    I was simply quoting a message from MH in which he was bragging about how clever he was or not as the case may be.

@fishfryer said:
    I believe this jackoff packs quite a bit of fudge in his spare time.

I think you could be right he was always saying in emails that he bombarded me with that he laughed so much he nearly shit himself, he should go to the doctors with that, could be a prolapse.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The REAL REAL COMPULADY5…. if I only had the hammer

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv hammered.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You guys are hilarious. My wife still thinks I’m crazy cause I just bust out laughing all the time

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The unreal real compulady5

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@spdygak said:
    You guys are hilarious. My wife still thinks I’m crazy cause I just bust out laughing all the time

Absolutely !!! … ” will the real compulady please stand up ”

come out come out where ever you are :-)

Profile photo of dtone
    dtone
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@cbrclassic said:
    come out come out where ever you are :-)

Shouldn’t that be come out come out whoever you are :-)

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

DR BAD LOL! gotta laugh. Dr. Bad… Really? Douch bag.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.