Sticky: RideCBR Motorcycle Picture Game #3

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Sticky: RideCBR Motorcycle Picture Game #3

This topic contains 641 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 642 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Oh so dirty.. showering how and heading out to lube it up.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Rule #9

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I could jack this one in 5 minutes….

But I’m giving him a chance to pick a new challenge.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The valvoline on my way closed and took the signs, lucked out!

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I think anyone can. . . Next: yb at a 7-11

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Guess I need a pic of a quick lube. . . I’ll try to grab one in a couple hours. .

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Sorry @borderline4laska……

Next: at a BBQ galore (or equivalent) store

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@74demon

Next: at a BBQ galore (or equivalent) store

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@74demon well thats what i get for picking such easy, non-specific challenges and not reading through 150 items. I do that in hopes we keep the game going quicker and maybe others would participate.

Anyhow I dont even know what a bbg galore, i thought we already did a bbq place so i guess ill catch the next one.

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@borderline4laska thats why I get a few challenges in my mind prior to rollin. Its like chess at this point in the game with so many done already. But rules are rules mwahahahaha! The battles are on! starwars:
    It was a bbq truck also and i just got that one. A bbq galore look like a place that sells bbqs. Find a store that sells bbqs and its all good in the hood mayng!
    next: at a BBQ galore (or equivalent) store

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@borderline4laska We waited all day to see if you would post a new challenge. The troops got anxious to move on….

A BBQ galore is a store that specializes in selling BBQs and equipment. They are not a restaurant. Any BBQ specialty store will suffice.

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

This is understandable. And rules are rules I can understand that too. The thing is though, Ive waited before also, for challenges I chose that were easy to get and nobody got them, waited all 3 days and got my own challenge. Never complained. :-D anyways its over and we can move on.

Next: bbq galore

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Current:BBQ Galore?

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bwhahahahahahahha! ROFL! At a wedding so I will try and grab this tonight if I dont drink too much :drunk:

@dubv said:

Current:BBQ Galore?

Its a bbq supply store. Any place that sells bbq’s and or supplies.

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv.. . Sounds like lowes OR home depot. . Lol. . They have lots of grills out front. .

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bbq specialty store, not a Lowe’s that has a few bbqs. Many times they also specialize in outdoor patios….

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well rules were rules when it was myself but now here we are, so much for “troops are anxious”? Challenge has been up for 3 days, still haven’t chosen a new one or skipped.

Next: bbq galore.

edit: @admin can we amend a rule to keep people from picking specific businesss, that may be geographical or only in that one persons area? There are users here from all over the world. I understand its a CHALLENGE game but it seems like people sometimes pick things that nobody else will ever be able to get, not sure why they would do this. Cant tell me they dont think of this when they pick it so honestly its kind of a shady thing to do. Maybe in hopes that they can get it themselves after 3 days. It kind of takes the fun out of it.

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All we have to do is vote to skip it. Easy as that. @74demon pick a new challenge and skip this one.

@borderline4laska chill bro its all good. My comment on “rule are rules” was aimed at #9 so the fun of getting jacked is possible.

Same as someone posting a waterfall, not too many could get that one but seemed like an easy find to the poster. Demon posted a specific business but we all impose a pic of a bbq supply company and that would have worked. I dont have a bbq galore here but can get a bbq supply store just haven’t had an opp to go ride yet. I would not be able to get a bbq galore but it would be acceptable if I posted a bbq supply store. The ww2 post are impossible for some of us too. I had to ride clear to the south end of Seattle after a long day of riding in the north end of Washington. And a cannon?!? WTF but somehow @cbr-f2 pulled that one out of his ass.
    It is what it is. Just interpret the business appropriately and its all good. Last game a CVS was call for and we only have Wallgreens here so that was used and all good. But thats what skips are good for too. No biggie, if you dont have the challange in your area just call for a skip, I’ve done that plenty of times.

Let us all work together and keep this game fun. Hakuna matata!

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The challenge was “BBQ Galore (or equivalent)” I know the BBQ galore is a specific business and probably regional, so any BBQ specialty store works in the spirit of the challenge. Most of these challenges are very regional. Some I can get, some I can’t. That’s just the way it is. Like the cannon…. (Is there even a cannon in California? I’m sure you guys in civil war states have them on every corner, but not here.)

As far as “the troops getting anxious.” I was on my way to get the challenge when it was completed with a duplicate new challenge was chosen. We waited all day for a new one, some of us having our bikes out and were looking to complete the next one. The thread had to move on….

I don’t think anyone is being shady in challenge picking. We tend to pick things that are in our own travels. I see things everyday that strike me as a good potential challenge and that hasn’t been done before.

I do think that is is a bit shady when 4 or 5 challenges in a row that get done every 15 minutes, and all in the same area and usually in the same theme. Just sayin…..

New Challenge. YBNT a vehicle with custom wheels at least 20″ diameter

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I skimmed the above and basically if it’s close enough, we’ll vote on it. Let’s keep it simple.

BBQ Galore = BBQ Store = BBQs at Home Depot.. all would get voted fairly quickly.

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I guess the voting system works well too, didnt think of that. I didnt intend to be so overbearing, my bad.

Next: your bike next to a vehicle with custom wheels 20in or larger

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thats a range rover on double deuces!! Haha

Next: with a “not a cross walk sign”

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here is as close to a bbq galore as possible. There are even bbqs outside after hours. I will venture a bit more and see if i can snag one more specific and post it too.

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Unless @cbr-f2 get a specific bbq supply place before i can! I know we are both out right now. He is somewhere solo and trying to get this. So i had to bounce too and were both racing around town trying to beat eachother for it. Hahahaha

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Looks like there are zero bbq specific stores here. So Home Desperate is as close as it gets.

I did get this though!

Next: yb at a physical therapy office

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Next: with a “no fire works” sign

:coverface:

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

There is one of these signs in the park next to my house. I can literally see it from my window right now. Bike is in the shop for the day. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo….

theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well you have about 7 hours to get your bike back or else I will be home and snagging this one! Just noticed one in the next town over.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Dropped off yesterday afternoon.. still no call.. ughhh.. going to call them in a bit. It’s beautiful out too. Mother F@*&#er.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Really? Got the bike back with a new front tire and the sign is GONE!

I’ll be out ripping up my town with a buddy later on.

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 642 total)

The topic ‘Sticky: RideCBR Motorcycle Picture Game #3’ is closed to new replies.