Sticky: RideCBR Outcast Motorcycle Picture Game #1

RideCBR.com Forums The RideCBR.com Outcasts Forum Sticky: RideCBR Outcast Motorcycle Picture Game #1

This topic contains 45 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nueyf4i nueyf4i 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of brakeswhatbrakes
    brakeswhatbrakes
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Yeah I know what you mean @thebearded1 I got pissed on the entire time I was retaking the MSF course yesterday.

NEXT: Starbucks/fave coffee shop

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

photo 52be494a-9c8b-4905-897a-d9ecd7cc2741_zpsfc9d617e.jpg

Hopefully I’m not too late…

Next…

Buffalo Wild Wings….

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome back @joekr nice grab.

Next @ Bdubs

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks bud…

I tried to get closer, but the cars exiting the drive-thru were giving me strange looks….lol

Next : Bdubs ( first time I’ve heard it called that…lol. Had to look it up )

brakeswhatbrakes
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Welcome back man. An damn thats going to be a tough one for me to get since the only Bdubs here is downtown Wakiki should make it interesting lol.

Next: Bdubs

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Points & LB updated.

Current: Bdubs

thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Bam.

Next with a Corvette

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Damn it @thebearded1 I forgot you’re an outcast now. I thought you hit the ferry in the regular pic game.

Did you get some wings for lunch?

thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

HAHA @dubv no, Dave, as much as I love the wings there – They have a sign on the door banning firearms from the premises. As you know, I am a proponent of concealed carry and of the 2nd Amendment, so I refuse to patronize them. I wish them luck when a madman enters the establishment wielding a gun that he has no business carrying and they have no way to defend themselves. Hope they don’t expect me to be there to cover their asses.

Okay, I’m off my soapbox now. As you were.

next with aCorvette

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv that was me that took the ferry, booyashaka
    @thebearded1 We just had that happen here in Seattle and now everyone loves us gun guys. Were do you keep your piece when riding? I have a custom shoulder holster but on hot days people look at me funny for some reason :wink:

Its cool to see the Outcast’s bikes. I watch just to see the different models that show up. Makes me want to pick up the Ducati 750SS for sale down my street just to play on the Outcast game too!

Current: with a Corvette

thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@theredrocket I have a “holster shirt” for lack of better terms from 5.11 Tactical. Only good on non blast furnace days. Otherwise, old standby is a leather OWB from Galco on the hip….I do want a thigh rig just for the shock and awe factor though, lol.
    My old leather cut from the Harley days had a holster made right in side the front of it. I’ll see if I can find it and post pics – after I blur out some spots on it to protect the guilty, LMAO.

current with a Corvette

brakeswhatbrakes
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

seems like I see a million an one corvettes until the day I need one lol. caught this guy at the 24hr shoppette. The owner was nice enough to let me take a pic after waiting 25mins on him to come out lol

NEXT : historical marker ( can be for wait ever – old house, historical patch of road whatever as long as its an offical historical marker. theyre usually square and either green or blue )

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

LB & Points updated

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Not sure if this thread is still active,but if sport tourers can join in I will be happy to get this thread rolling again. .

Profile photo of lemarck234
    lemarck234
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@nueyf4i you might be looking for this http://ridecbr.com/forums/topic/sticky-ridecbr-motorcycle-picture-game-4/page/2/

come on over!

JeanLemarck - Survival of the Squiddest

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@lemarck234
    I sold my F4i and only my have my Honda ST1300 now, it’s a sport tourer. . . Not sure I’m still allowed to play the normal picture game?

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.