Sitewide Forum Rules – Read First

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Sitewide Forum Rules – Read First

This topic contains 37 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 94f2-08rr 94f2-08rr 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robholley25
    robholley25
    Training Wheels

I agree to all terms! Thanks for having me!

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Pretty straight forward set of rules, IMO.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

yahoo.com
    mail.ru (or any other .ru)
    mail.de (or any other .de)

These email accounts are no longer accepted for new registrations.. too much spam to combat. Thank you.

Profile photo of foreigninvasion89
    foreigninvasion89
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

is this where we meet?…hello? am i late?

if i make you laugh real hard and you actually “laugh out loud”…is that worth any points?

i’m the new guy in town…hey now. i’ve already had a pretty decent welcoming committee here at ridecbr.com…thanks for not making me wait to effin long to get activated for forum use. this is cool. i dig it.

can we have snacks while typing? is that allowed?

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@foreigninvasion89 lol no this in not where we meet. This is the site rules thread. Just join in any of the posts on the site or start your own. You can do your own build thread or what ever you fancy.

But it is cusomary for new members to send out a gift basket to every member when you join. Them we will all video chat while opening them. Each basket MUST have awesome upgrades for our cbr’s and a bottle of each members favorite spirit :bigsmile:

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I agree with @theredrocket statements. Primarily the awesome upgrades @foreigninvasion89. You are from California correct? I’ll take a CA girl since I ride solo 99.9% of the time… a tanned, toned blonde is one heck of an upgrade.

Profile photo of foreigninvasion89
    foreigninvasion89
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@94f2-08rr: and @theredrocket: i’ve got the perfect care package for you guys…where do you want me to send them? i’ll hand deliver them. haha.

i read the rules and regs…thanks for reminding me. just making an entrance. BAM!!! how you like me now?

this is a pretty cool site. i have to thank the previous site that still hasn’t given me access to the forum for bringing me here.

by the way: @94f2-08rr the irony is…I’d prefer a country girl over a California girl, all day. and twice on sunday. i don’t know what’s real out here anymore. for all i know some of these girls could be AI roaming among us…thinking that the duck face is how girls really smile. yeah…thats the give away. the duck face selfie girls…AI posing as humans. haha lmao. the duck face invasion began in California. its spreading quick.

deuces fellas.

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@foreigninvasion89 please, just deliver the package to any of the four news stations in Indianapolis… I want this broadcasted statewide.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.