T-Motorsport fairing kit don't buy it!

RideCBR.com Forums Aftermarket Part Discussion T-Motorsport fairing kit don't buy it!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cbrman50 cbrman50 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cbr1ninja
    cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I just bought a 2009 Honda cbr 600rr kit from t-motorsport and it didn’t fix my oem parts, call them and had very bad coustomer service and I ending up losing $170.00 on shipping. Just a heads up, if u thinking about buying to safe money don’t, you will regret it, like me!

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

shitty dude….go check out fatal cycles they have some sweet stuff on their site

cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Have u order from them before??

Profile photo of fatalcycles
    fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@cbr1ninja Since you got burned on shipping. I will pay for yours and then some if you decide to buy from us. Normal cost is $960 – for you $768 and I’ll give you one of our t-shirts, your pick, for free. Solo seat cowl included.

cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@denver what is your web site?

cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I only need one part, it’s the left bottom cowl? Do u sale it solo? If yes, does it fix oem parts?

Profile photo of fatalcycles
    fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

FatalCycles.com it’s a little hectic now and is in the process of getting a major overhaul. You can also see our fairings and other products on our Facebook page Facebook.com/Fatal.Cycles.Workshop

cbr1ninja
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

2009 Honda cbr 600rr with abr it’s black

Profile photo of cbrman50
    cbrman50
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

cbr1ninja when i bought my bike it had there fairings on it and i asked the guy how they went on if it was easy or not and he said that they were the best he said it all lined up perfect and there were no runs or nothing thats the best place for all of that (fatal cycles)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.