The new Honda CBR500, CB500 and CB500X seen in the wild.

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos The new Honda CBR500, CB500 and CB500X seen in the wild.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fishfryer fishfryer 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict
    Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I think these three bikes are simply super … nice fun size packages that have real world ability to commute and go have fun around the bends on, as well as be very economical to insure and run. A return to good cheap biking for many people or a fun second machine for the rest of us :-)

Jules

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I really dig the CB500, That bike is a great bare bones comuter , its not trying to be anything but solid and simple.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

bambam:
    I really dig the CB500, That bike is a great bare bones comuter , its not trying to be anything but solid and simple.

We’ve always had the lovely little CBF500 over here since 2003 … I’ve always really liked the look of this one and thought what a lovely wee commuter/weekend fun machine that is nice and simple and back to basics. Everything I’ve read about it says it’s bombproof, very light to ride and a lot of fun… it comes in a nice metallic blue here too!! :-)

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

2013 CBR500R is now on the US site

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

2013 CBR600RR information officially released….

http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cbr600rr.aspx

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I’d like to have the 500 and something with a little longer wheelbase to cover ground with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.