Transformation of my 250

RideCBR.com Forums Member Build Threads Transformation of my 250

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fishfryer fishfryer 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

First off I am not mechanically inclined, so all the work was done by someone else. I can do small things on motorcycles, but dont have the patients to work on them. The bike was originally purchased to be a show bike…. The show bike turned into a daily driver for 6 months after it was finished. Believe it or not I get more questions about this bike even when she is sitting in a row of 1000cc bikes.

AS bought your typical red 2012 250

This was a teaser the painter sent to me, I got the idea from 2 different bikes I had seen on the internet after long discussion with painter he combined both into 1

A friend of mine from Thailand sells BIKER products, I liked the color of orange so sent him my order. 4 days later this is what I received.

Fresh out of paint and assembled, a few changes have been made since this pic was taken.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I like the customizations, great job! Glad it doesn’t just sit in the dark and you roll it around. That would be selfish of you to not let others ooo and ahhh over it.

Profile photo of kpru
    kpru
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Great job on the mods, those 250s seem to be great bikes. My cousin just got one, looks just like yours did and he loves it.

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Nice… love the paint!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Sweet job brother , the orange looks killer. well done

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Those BIKER products look absolutely awesome on your bike. Nice job. Didn’t think I would ever like the look of a 250 but yours looks great!

Profile photo of jnsracing
    jnsracing
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Looks good man!

(((http://ridecbr.com/forums/topic/my-f2-builds/))) (((https://www.facebook.com/JNSRacing72)))

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks all for the compliments and likes, the bike is really a blast to drive, no speed like an in line 4 but handles as good if not better. They are very light and very flickable great gas mileage. Not real comfortable for long rides but I think thats the Corbin seat I bought, not in the pictures

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Love it! Nice work and attention to detail.The original red looks so boring

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Love the changes, I can see getting the 250 as my next bike for around town then something with a long wheelbase for covering ground. It looks great.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.