Updates, New Sections, Contests, Store Items, Etc

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Updates, New Sections, Contests, Store Items, Etc

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’ve been away for a bit (been lurking but haven’t had time to post).. work has me completely overwhelmed (which is a good thing) but I haven’t been able to post and update as much as I would like to.

I’m currently updating the entire site with BOTM contests, various updates, platform updates, etc. I’m also working in the background on 4 product reviews, a new RideCBR Official Reviews section, and two VERY LARGE forum contests. Working as much as I can on everything.. hopefully will be done soon.

Also have new RideCBR swag/gear/stickers and store items that are starting to finally arrive at my house. Once I have everything done I will update the RideCBR Store.. you guys will love the new gear that we finally got. Coming soon..

I also had a few lingering orders in the store.. finally shipped them out. Sorry for the delays.

Hope everyone is good..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.