Whats the most amount of passengers you've had on a bike?

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Whats the most amount of passengers you've had on a bike?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rome83 rome83 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

So today I became a more experienced and confident rider.

I literaly drove though a McD’s drive through with me and 3 other girls on the back… soo intense that when i stopped and tried putting the kickstand down, the bike was too low so it wouldn’t go all the way to the end.

Just need one more on the tank and that’ll be a record :mrgreen:

I was just wondering whats the most amount of passengers you people ever rode with… or is this a really not-common thing that happens :lol:

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

not passengers, but stuff for me. A race stand 2 leather jacketsa rear tire back pack full of metal polish and cleaning stuff and a big mack value meal…….while drinking the soda and munching the fries.

Profile photo of coltonharris13
    coltonharris13
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Those chicks must have been incredibly tiny. Im gonna say its not common for more than one passenger to ride. Ive rode with tiny girls on mine and just one there is hardly enough room for anyone else. Not only that I dont think the bike is made to support that kind of weight. But Ive only ever had one.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

its no joke boys.. dont even know how the last chick was sitting on the bike lol

Photobucket

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’ve done two for a few minutes, really skinny girls.. but usually just one, if any at all.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

ya that was really a one time thing.. i wouldn’t risk that on the road.. not to mention I would probably get pulled over the second i drive out on the road.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.