When it all goes pear shaped!!

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos When it all goes pear shaped!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rome83 rome83 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I’ve never been a fan of wheelies, bikes have two wheels and are designed to be used with both wheels on the road. Anyway, whatever floats your boat I suppose and as long as no one else is put in danger … still, it’s a hell of a waste of bike…

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m actually a big fan of stunts. I just dont think this guy was really experienced. you dont do it without crash cages and on the road when your not fully experienced. also looks like he had jeans on.. you have to gear up if your going to be doing things like this!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No shit! I mean come on, not the proper gear, stock bike probably.. SQUID in my mind. When I stunted with my friends in NC, I used a buddies bike with a FULL STUNT CAGE. Saved the bike a few times. Also geared up from head to toe because concrete hurts especially when stunting.

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

That looked painful!! I would like to get more comfortable with bringing the front wheel up higher than 2-4 inches just for that time I get too happy at the track exiting a down hill corner or something :twisted:

I hope the rider was ok!

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You can watch countless videos on you tube of precisely that kind of thing. I watch the crash videos to remind myself of the dangers. Watch anything with the Mullolland by rnickey mouse, these guys have great videos.

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

in the first video the guy was wearing tennis shoes.. I don’t have a problem with it, I don’t even care if you don’t gear up, If you get hurt doing stupid shit and destroy a perfectly good bike (as long as it’s yours) thats on you and I’m not hear to tell a grow man or women what they should be doing but it pisses me off when you endanger other people especially me or my family. I don’t even care if you do it on a public road like the video as long as that bike coming the other direction is with him and no chance that anybody that does mind getting hit by flying bike or body parts or even a shoe… I do still hold the right to call this guy a dough bad for not gearing up and destroying a perfectly good bike…….

What a dough bag!!!! :-D

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

second video with chp you can tell he freaked out hit the brakes and then hesitated.

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Yea bad time to drop the throttle and if I was the cop I would sit up farther to not endanger the riders i
    Mean what if someone was coming the other way. I have sat up on the hill where that was shot just to watch people come around the corner and the next. I’m a fan of the popo I actually wanted to be a chp but that is a bit chicken shit if you ask me

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I found a video of a cbr in a slow turn and just thrown in to the guard rail. The video said it was a shifting problem but IMO the guy was a squid and just hesitated. Poor cbr….. :'(

Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

i have watched soo many mullohand drive videos lol

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Imo that cop was sitting in a retarded place! I mean who is going to be speeding around that turn??? (besides bikers of course) and I dont think the dude did anything wrong in that video.. obviously just a normal reaction to decrease your speed… I do it all the time! (well i usually speed when i ride by a cop too)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.