WHO ELSE RIDES IN UR FAM??

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse WHO ELSE RIDES IN UR FAM??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dubv dubv 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of osker600
    osker600
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

So is it just you or anyone else that rides in your family?? Does your dad ride, mom ride, brother ride, sister ride, grandma, grandpa?? Who showed you how to get on that bike and ride?? Who put that fire in your heart to get on that bike and GO GO GO? :lol:

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My dad used to ride.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

My dad and brother both ride…they both have cruisers though…my brother was looking at getting a sport bike, but I dont know why he didnt..he was checking out a F4i

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My Dad used to ride, my stapdad rides a softail, cousin and i both rode motocross when we were younger and when he gets out of the marines he is buying a bike and my uncle rides a fatboy

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No one in my family rode at all. Both my parents got motorcycle licenses after I learned to ride, and my father bought an older BMW bike, and rode that.. Both are looking to get bikes but neither owns one now. I wasn’t “inspired” by my parents to ride, because they both didn’t ride.. I inspired them to learn.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

oh, welll if were talking uncles and cousins too, I have a cousin that rides an older CBR its an older smokin’ joe race replica…his dad rides too..they all ride the older type bikes though..it’s what theyre in to I guess?

this is what my cousin has..

Smokin’ Joe

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

You taught me nigga!!!! :-D My cousins ride, uncle just bought a 600rr, other uncle has a GSX-R 1000 but rearly rides it.. other uncle is the man to know if you have a bike, he has about 5 or 6 bikes in his garage, all taken apart of course, hes about the only one I know that can stunt on a bike.. he stopped riding about 4 yrs ago when he got freaked out after in inccedent and took his bike apart and hasnt put it back together yet. he has a GSX-R 1000 modded, ducati 748 modded (track), ninga zx9 and CBR929…

Inspiration truly came from when I was a kid riding a bike…

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

My friends taught me how to ride on a big boy bike on the street (like a 1980 750 Yamaha) but I grew up riding dirt bikes and four- wheelers and snow machines in Alaska so my need for speed started young. I had kids after high school so I never could afford a bike until last year. My Dad and my brother are the only ones that currently ride in my family but they are Harley guys.

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I was the first in the family to start riding. I then convinced the older brother thats its the best thing in the world by letting him take hits from my ’07 600rr at the time.

We eventually got my dad back on a cruiser for about 2 years. Since then, my father and brother join me at the track. The brother will ride while our father watches from the pits.

Profile photo of thirdgenlxi
    thirdgenlxi
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Nobody else in my family rides…. my dad is not exactly fond of me riding, about about flipped his lid when I bought my bike. Mom has always been cool with it though just tells me to be careful

It was actually my old roomate when I lived down in Florida that got me into bikes (also a very close friend). Back in the summer of 2004, him, our other roomate, and another friend all went and got bikes the same day from the same place. My one roomate got a black/yellow F4i, the other a blue 600RR, and the other friend a red 600RR. I got to messing around with them and a couple months later, I had to have one too, lol. Oddly enough, not too long after I started riding, my one roomate with the F4i just completely lost interest and parked the bike, it sat in the garage for a couple months before he sold it in ’05. The red 600RR was stolen not too long after, and the blue 600RR was stolen in ’06. So 7.5 years and 235k miles later, mine is the only one left of the group, lol

Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

im in pretty much the same boat as thirdgnix

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

My dad and my youngest brother ride..Most of the time we ride together on WV’s beautiful country back roads.

My dad’s 03 VTX1800 & My 06 RR

My lil bro’s 96 Ninja (he’s looking for an RR now)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.