WOW…….

Tagged: 

This topic contains 38 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bacaboy69 bacaboy69 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

these butthurt sons of bitches banned me on 600rr.net for talking about another forum (this one) what fucking faggots! thats why I hate that site…what the hell is wrong with those guys?

I will be postiing the messages back and forth from me and “stew” or “administrator” on that site asap….all I did was asked questions and I told him I wouldn’t talk about other websites anymore…

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ADMIN:

Just going to get this out of the way.

Lay off the RideCBR promoting. If you want to go there then do so. No more trying to poach members. OR you will be banned from the site.

So let your buddy know as well.

Stew

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ME:

promoting…? I post threads that mention 600rr.net there too..nobody is trying to poach anybody…I didnt know we werent allowed to be a member of more than one forum…

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ADMIN:

Be a member of as many forums as you want. BUT telling people in PM’s about a new site, making a thread about other forums and having that other forum in your signature is going to throw up some red flags and makes it seem as though you have an agenda. You also have the second most number of posts on that new site and started posting here just when that site got launched.

Also doesnt help when ****** (RideCBR) tries to PM 800 people on this site telling them to go to his new site. So in this instance i consider it malicious activity. If you want to be a member there, do so. But I dont want to see you talking about it here.

Stew

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Oh well saved you some clicking and typing anyways….RideCBR.com is all the cowbell I need

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Let me get this straight. You got banned from .net for posting about this site?

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ME:

soooo, I like the forum…I like 600rr.net too….just cause I have the second most number of posts or whatnot there means im malicious to this site..? uhh..okay? I havent pm’d anyone except a personal friend “speedynas” about ridecbr…theres other people that have other forums in their signature too, right? I didnt make that thread ABOUT 600rr.net I made it asking what other forums people were members of….right? I dont understand why you would message this to me and not other people who make the same posts about different sites?

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ADMIN:

Thats Fine, but within the course of a week you made a new thread, sent PM’s, added it to your signature… and talk about it constantly.

Dude, dont lie to me like this is my first time on a forum. So you are telling me you only pm’d ONE person about this right? and that user was “Speedynas?

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ME:

>Thats Fine, but within the course of a week you made a new thread, sent PM’s, added it to your signature
    >Thats Fine, but within the course of a week
    >but within the course of a week
    >course of a week
    >week

the forum its self is SLIGHTLY over one week old…..

and made a new thread..? what was the title of the thread? RideCBR or “WHAT OTHER FORUMS DO YOU USE”

you come at me like this and your signature has 10 different forums in it…that’s honestly what i’m not understanding right now….what standpoint are you looking at this whole scenario from, not to be an asshole, but im not quite grasping the logic you’re using

I’ve been a member here through 2 different CBR’s I found another forum I like, im not gonna keep it to myself and not share with friends…I found 600rr.net, I didnt keep that to myself either…I shared it with my friends….im not doing anything for that forum that I haven’t done for this one..?

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ADMIN:

You say speedynas was the only one you sent a request to about the forum… I will ask again, was he the only one you sent a PM to to spread the word? Like i said, dont lie to me. If you are lying then this conversation is done.

Stew

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ME: lol, do be honest..I have no clue who ive talked to about it and who I havent…motorcycle.com or not, I honestly dont see what the deal is about…go read my sent messages, im sure you already have…if im missing something you’ve seen…then tell me…

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ADMIN: You are missing one Major factor here… Motorcycle.com owns this forum and this account im posting on is Motorcycle.com’s account. So they and who ever is representing this account (for example me) can promote non competing forums that they own… and the other forums listed in my signature do not have anything to do with CBR’s.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

next thing I know, I get the ban hammer……….

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Are you completely crazeeeee?? You lied to an ‘admin’ … be thankful you weren’t taken out back and shot ..lol

Jules

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

are you stupid? LIED to an admin??? what the fuck are you talking about?????? when and where did i ever lie……?

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I was kidding with you, you know … humour.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@ATX600rr YES!!! HE BANNED ME FOR TALKING ABOUT RideCBR.com on there!! WHAT THE FUCK?! that’s just pathetic………

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@juliet ….humor is the last thing this particular thread has to do with..telling someone they “lied” isnt a joke…?

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Sorry for trying to lighten your mood … it’s just the internet, I’ll leave you to it :)

atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Just make a new account with a different email.. thats what I would do if I still wanted to use that site.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@juliet …… get a better sense of humor. Then try again.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@ATX600rr, I would have to do it from a different computer from a different router for the internet…they banned my IP address…

Profile photo of cbrman50
    cbrman50
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Dang man that’s bull I thought we had a freedom of speech well i guess not

atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

If you have cable your Internet IP will most likely change on its own unless you were assigned one from your ISP. Mine is dynamic so it changes from time to time. Reboot your modem and see if you get a new IP

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Whow bro.. calm down a tad.. Thats wrong but do you really need .net? the only reason I really need it is to sell my parts and thats a complete fail because I’m far away from 100 posts which is crap if you ask me… most guys on there only have an account because they have a 600rr but dont know crap about it and most of them are retards anyway.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Lemme guess your buddy they were talking about was me?

Edit… Nevermind I didn’t read past the first post so thought they were talking about me not speedy……… You know they should have banned me because in a way I did promote this site in every post on that thread you brought up.

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

sucks…

Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

honestly I kind of see both sides. you weren’t do anything with malicious intent, but people have worked hard to create a community over there with sponsors and partners and stuff and it looks bad to have somebody over there “promoting” another site

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

He didnt “promote” anything though. I read his posts. he just talked about RideCBR and put in a good word. explained his experience here. Just like we do for .net as well. If ppl decide to leave them for RideCBR then that means they should try to fix their own site. They are just to lazy to do the upkeep on that site and would rather ban some one who is talking about another site rather then clean their own up and make it a pleasant place to come and socialize.

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Really after the reading the conversations I cant believe your actualy suprised by it. Its plain to see from the on set that this guy had a hard on for you with your actions. Not that I think you did any thing wrong, but he spelled out pretty clear what he thought you were doing…… when some one else is swinging the ban stick and warns like that, I usually listen……unless I dont care about getting banned. Then I just blast away till I get that special banner under my name.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.