Yanahmeans build

RideCBR.com Forums Member Build Threads Yanahmeans build

This topic contains 183 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of theredrocket theredrocket 2 years ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of yanahmean
    yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Went for a nice ride today .. hello spring and hello bad tire

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got these today thanks to @dubv

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Looks as dangerous as the Hitman him self! I’m telling you man I see BOTM in your future!!!!

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Dude!! It’s really comin together. Great job!

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv @spdygak thanks guys.. I’m still debating on the swing arm … Im going to strip the paint off ofnit n then decide later what to do

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Stupid iPad … @admin is there a way to delete a post if it’s a repeat post do to stupid iPads

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All thats missing is a couple of .45’s with silencers and a $2000 suit. Bike turned out real nice bro.

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

OH HELL YES! The windscreen bolts are perfect, bro. That bike looks great, you did some nice work. IMO I’d leave the swingarm in black, just my 2 cents…
    and that tire isnt bad yet, I dont see any cords showing through yet.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@thebearded1 I want it black but the poor paint job that was done is coming off so it needs re done and I’m not sure if I should plasti dip it or paint it or rino that thing.. Either way it has to be stripped of the old stuff first..
    @bambam I am not allowed to own any guns but maybe some decals on the bottom of the bike.. As for the suit it’s probably more like a $10k suit with all his custom work

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@yanahmean hey man bike looks great, also i saw at the beginning of this thread you mentioned Rockville… did you mean Rockville, MD lol if so where are you located. Im looking for more local riders.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bambam what would set it off is a set of these…

But at $260 a set… @yanahmean is probably not going to go for them.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@09redblackrr I currently live in Delaware my girl was looking at a job in Rockville but got the one in Delaware so we moved here..
    @dubv yea I’ve looked at those n in just can’t come to terms with spending that much money on foot pegs that looks like they will scrape on the first shArp corner

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Bike is looking sick bro…

Very nice work.

Now you have me rethinking the Transformer decals for my bike… ( had it planned, but decided not to, now… hmmmm…. )

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv -those are sweet . I guess they are not @yanahmean ‘s caliber of footpeg tho,
    not really what he was shooting for. lol

@yanahmean – the whole theme of the bike is cool as chit . imma fan of that movie too.

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@bambam said:
    @dubv -those are sweet . I guess they are not @yanahmean ‘s caliber of footpeg tho,
    not really what he was shooting for. lol

:lol:

Now that’s funny

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Lol that’s funny. I’m really surprised so many of you like my bike and thanks for the positive opinions I was certain I was gonna be the only one who liked it besides @dubv ..

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@yanahmean said:
    Lol that’s funny. I’m really surprised so many of you like my bike and thanks for the positive opinions I was certain I was gonna be the only one who liked it besides @dubv ..

I think you’ll find out that for a lot of people, they like things that aren’t common & seen on every other bike…

The Hitman theme really stands out and makes it unique…

Even through Kawi came out with a black & white bike, they used an egg shell white ( more of a flat / silvery white ), so even mine stands out from the crowd.

Keep being unique, and you’ll find out that people will like it… ( and keep up the good work ).

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

+1^ Like @joekr said , its refreshing to see something not so cookie-cutter.

I dig that pic of the bike at the beach too.

@yanahmean said:

BOTM pic for sure-

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@joekr @bambam thanks again guys.. im glad to see others share my opinion on being diff and not a “coomie cutter” lol im too picky about my car so I figured id do all my “creative” ideas on the bike seeing as its easier to redo. Ill be ezcited if I win a botm .. so far no luck for me

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got this done today and grabbed these gloves up too

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

The only way I like to see cookie cutter is if it’s a classic… like Jules F.

LMK how you like the A* gloves.

I tried on a couple of pairs, but didn’t like the way they fit me… I ended up going with Scorpion.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@joekr I wore them for a little bit at the store and I like them .. they are not as restricting and my other gloves but still offer good protection

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@yanahmean – fuck yeah man, be different! Look at me, how many greybeards with a cane do you see on a ZX14?
    LMAO, glad you got the new treads on there.

@bambam – LOL, I had to shake my head ruefully at your comment…you’re fired.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@thebearded1 it would be better if u were a grey beard with a cane on a Honda cbr 1k ..but glad to see u doing what u like..

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got these today. Cant wait to go tide n check them out.. supposed to be a lot better/easier but we will see

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

so hey @dubv and @admin you know all that hard time consuming work i just did to my bike to make it badass and all.. well let me tell you what happened today on my way to pennsylvania.. i was riding along listening to music then all the sudden no music.. so i look for my phone..no phone.. i slow down pulling to the side of the highway mind i was in the left lane so i naturally pulled to the left… got to about 20 mph and looked back to see if i could see my phone anywhere then bam front tire hit the dirt while i was still lightly on the brakes and down i went.. luckily i didnt get run over but my bike is all fucked up [sorry for the bad language] broke my mirror off rashed most of the right side of the bike.. mainly just the front piece up by the mirror as well as the right side foot peg AGAIN .. i can ride it as i did the rest of the day and i still have to ride home.. but non the less its fucked up… or you could say it had character now.. but im not fixing the paint or the mirrors just the foot peg and buying shorty levers.. other than that im done.. ii still plan on going to skyline so dont count me out just count on me being the more wreckless one of the group considering i no longer care about the look of my bike.. guess its a good thing that i entered for the BOTM contest this month cause its the last i will enter… sry for the bad news guys.. i will post pics whenever i get a new phone shouldnt be too long already called my service provider and they will ship me one overnight when my insurance papers get in there hands for the phone.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

First… Glad your alright! Sorry to hear that @Yanahmean I really hope you get the win!

I was just looking at a gremlin bell for you too.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

lol @dubv whats the gremlin bell for.. i cant believe that shit happened today.. im so pissed.. lost my phone wrecked the bike and messed up my leg all in one motion.. ridiculous .. im still down for skyline..

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It sucks bro! I’m pissed about it too and it’s not even my bike.

As far as the gremlin bell… Google it. It’s too much to type on the phone.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv lol will do.. Like I said tho it’s still running so count me in for skyline.. My leg is what hurts the most.. Some nasty bruising and some scraps but mainly bruising

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.