Yanahmeans build

RideCBR.com Forums Member Build Threads Yanahmeans build

This topic contains 183 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of theredrocket theredrocket 2 years ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Damn dude!! After all that work. Glad it’s only minor damage to you physically but I can imagine how upset you are about the bike! Glad you’re able to tell us about it and you can still ride!

Profile photo of yanahmean
    yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@spdygak yea I’m fortunate it was minor for me but the bike is rideable a
    But looks like crap now and will remain that way .. I’m not spending anymore money on it’s appearance like i said I will fix the things that make it work or make easier to ride but no cosmetic damage will get fixed.. I will ride this b**ch into the ground now

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well maybe you can use it to your Hitman theme. Get some bullet hole decals and make it look like it’s been in a serious fight :wink:

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

+1000^ @spdygak – that my friends is making lemonaid out of lemons…

glad your ok brother…

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Lol @spdygak maybe .. But unless I get free bullet hole stickers it will stay as is lol.. I’m seriously just that pissed about the whole thing… Think about if you were sitting on the beach making an awesome sand castle and then you stand up to get a better look and trip then ruin your castle lol.. Plus I have spent enough money on the bike for right now and my woman is not happy that I keep finding more things to buy so now I’m just over it.. Ride it make sure it runs right and the chain is good and forget the rest for now

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hope you get better soon and keep your head up… Remember you can always make a better sand castle… Now you know you have a strong base to build from and still ride on… Good luck man!

Profile photo of indiana
    indiana
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Took me forever to figure out where I had seen those symbols before, from Hitman. I thought it was for Under Armour at first lol. I’ve got the same grips in gold and they aren’t bad, minimal vibration on mine. Sorry to hear about the crash and damages, just went through the same thing not too long ago. Good lookin bike just wondering looks like you still have the same extended brake line going to the back, just wondered if you ever had any problems with the slack? No reason really just curious after I saw it. Take it easy man have a good one

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@yanahmean sorry Im late. Glad you were ok and the bike is ok for the most part! That sand/dirt/debris is the worse!…gives you no warning and usually no way to save it.

After I laid down my first bike…someone once told me. Tools are going to show wear. You have to decide if you’re going to use your bike for a garage queen or as a tool to improve your riding. If its the latter, don’t focus too much on the looks.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@crash this is true and I guess I better get everything out of the way and lesrn as mich as possible before I get my 1k

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here is my latest addition and probably my best so far thanks to again @dubv thanks bro its awesome

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

So here is my latest addition and probably my best thanks to again @dubv .. thanks bro

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here is my latest and best addition to the bike.. thanks @dubv ur the man

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin I cannot see my posts on my android phone or my iPad 2 please help

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Newest addition

Thanks @dubv

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You’re welcome man. Hopefully it helps keep you safe brother.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

What do u guys think of this sticker to cover up my scratches on my front fairing

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It might do the trick. What about some of the bullet hole decals?

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Im not surs about the bullet hole thing .. never really been my styke ill keep lookong tho

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

That’s a slick sticker… I dig it! If it puts a shit eatin grin on your face… Do it! :wink:

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Finally got these after 3weeks of waiting

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well worth the wait IMO. They look damn good!!!

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Finally got these in today

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got these with my monster tab purchases so my lame attempt to cover some scratches

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey man, whatever works!!

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey @yanahmean …..Look on amazon for Kensun HID kits. My kit was for a car, just in my bikes Bulbs. Dual head light set was only 65 bucks shiped and it wasnt a sale or anything Just make sure they are the slim digital balasts. should be in the product description.

This is my kit (929’s have dual high beams and a single low). The price is $49.99 with free shipping……

http://www.amazon.com/Kensun-HID-Xenon-Conversion-Kit/dp/B004ZF31PC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379650963&sr=8-1&keywords=kensun+hid+kit+h7

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@hubbard2a those are sweet but the only things I can do for the bike right have to be free lol.. that’s why if someone is willing to give me what I want for it cash its sold ..

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I wasnt suggesting you buy them now…….Just remember us talking about em and that you were really diggin em. Of course there is always the “flip factor” I dont think most people realize the price of HID kits has dropped that low on the right sets…. so for 50 bucks you could get 200 or more on resale….Just a thought. and so when you are ready, be it with a new bike or what ever, youll know where to look.

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Indeed @hibbard2a hopefully it does t come dow to selling and maybe beginning of next year I can grab a set

yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Was up at @dubv dads shop today and we finally did something with the swing arm.. we used bed liner :-D

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@yanahmean I like it a lot. Cool change up mayn!

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.